|Dr. Arun Kumar
A. Project completed during M. Sc.
Electron microscope investigations of microstructures of Holmium Oxide and
B. Completed Ph. D. on the topic “MOSFET-BJT COMPOSITE UNIT”.
C. Worked on various composite units comprising of MOSFET and BJT.These composite units were designated as M-MOS-N, (Modified MOSFET with NPN Transistor), M-MOS-P and M-MOS-PN and published several papers like
D. Guided Several Ph.D Scholars on topics related to electronics and Physics.
- A MOSFET-BJT Composite Unit, Journal of IETE, Vol 38, No 4, 189
- The Dynamic behaviour of a MOSFET-BJT Composite Unit, Acta Ciencia Indica, vol XXXIV P, No. 1, 161
- Effect of temperature on the dynamic performances of a MOSFET-BJT Composite Unit (M-MOS-N); Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol. XXXV P, No. 4, 567-573 and others.
E. Impending Water Crisis in India: Need For Integrated Approach of Water Supply and Demand Management, Eurindia International workshop on :Water Scarcity Issues and Solutions” in Ege University, Izmir, Turkey
Future Plans for Research:
- Environmental Physics:
- Monitoring of Arsenic contamination in ground water and to develop appropriate sensors for detection.
- Modeling of Arsenic contamination in ground water of Bihar, India.
- Microwave and Photonics:
- Tunable dielectric materials for microwave applications.
- Microwave photonic components and links.
- Microwave Communications and Antennas.
|Dr. Seema Sharma (Click to view profile)
Research Project Completed:
- Synthesis and characterization of some Lead based Ferroelectrics for devices, University Grants Commission, Govt. of India, 1998- 2001 (Principal Investigator).
- Preparation and characterization of nanosized TiO2 and studies on its photodegradation capability of model organic pollutants, DST, India, 2006-2009 (Co-Investigator).
- Biosynthesis of nanomaterials (metals, semiconductors and composites) and their structural and electrical characterization, sponsored by University Grants Commission, Govt. of India,
2007-2010 ( Principal Investigator).
- Development of Lead Free Ferroelctric Materials for Device Applications, 2008-
2011, DST (Principal Investigator), India, Rs 30,00000.00
- Synthesis and Characterization of Lead Free Ferroelectric-Piezoelectric Systems for
Sensor Applications, 2008-2011, DRDO, India, Rs 15,00000.00
- Prepration of metal oxide nanofibers via Electrospinning, 2011-2014, UGC,India, Rs 11,00000.